Monday, March 3, 2008

RM Files

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/3706/Blowing20kisses.jpg

When you are going to open your Rm format files in your hard disk you may want to double click on each of them every time.I found this simple tricky to open your rm files without no efforts and hierarchy that you want.You can sort them as you like to play them one after another.

Use notepad to open a new file, type this inside:

file://link to file1
file://link to file2
(type as many as you want)
Close file. Rename it to FileName.rm

Then you're done!!!!

Ex:
I put my playlist file here: E:\Movies\English
And the movie files are in C:\Movies\English\tutorial

Then inside my play list file I'll have something like this:

file://tutorial/pl1.rm
file://tutorial/pl2.rm
file://tutorial/pl3.rm
file://tutorial/pl4.rm
file://tutorial/pl5.rm

Any more you want play files individually ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment